Adult Development Day Treatment Program
Adult development programs provide prevocational and vocational adult development training for individuals with disabilities and receive funding from several sources.
Participants work on established goals to enhance daily living and social skills.
Services may include:
- Vocational training which is provided in a real work environment
- Professional counseling
- Work opportunities including job placement in the private sector
- Habilitation training
- Protective and socio-legal services
- Active day treatment for severely involved individuals who reside in Intermediate Care Facilities
- Referral to other agencies when necessary.
To view or print the Adult Development Handbook click here.